OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEERS
Our volunteers are much-valued members of the PK Porthcurno team and play an important role in supporting our visitors’ experience of the museum and its collections. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities, from supporting our public services to digitising our archive collections and keeping our historic equipment in good working order. As a volunteer, you will have the opportunity to make new friends, share your skills and even improve your employment opportunities, knowing that your time and expertise are helping to support the work of an educational charity and independent museum.
Volunteer with us, and you can:
Work in a friendly and fulfilling environment
Develop new skills through training and development
Make new friends and attend staff & volunteer social events
Help us sustain a unique heritage site of international importance
• Free entry to the Museum and special events
• Free entry to other Cornish Heritage Volunteer scheme sites (based on a minimum of 55 hours per year volunteering)
• 10% discount for the Museum shop
• 10% discount in the Museum cafe
• Help with travel expenses
• Free parking in the Porthcurno Valley car park
If you would like to discuss volunteering opportunities, please contact us.
Work Experience & Student Placements
Contact email@example.com for further information.