Come and stay in our beautiful Telegraph Cottage, just opposite the museum and in the heart of the historic valley of Porthcurno. The cottage was once the coach house and stable for the original telegraph station here at Porthcurno.
Set within its own stunning gardens this two-bedroom traditional Cornish cottage is just a short walk from Porthcurno’s famous white sand beach and all guests can enjoy free entry to PK Porthcurno!
Porthcurno is home to a small community, a world-famous open-air theatre, a stunning beach and cliffs, and the award-winning PK Porthcurno – Museum of Global Communications. We are also close to Land’s End and beautiful coves such as Penberth and Porthgwarra.
Set within Cornwall’s Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and International Dark Skies Park, Porthcurno welcomes visitors from across the world to experience its unique history and stunning natural landscape. Relax in the museum gardens, walk the famous coastal paths, and enjoy the beautiful beach with the granite cliffs and iconic Logan Rock headland as a dramatic backdrop.
- Detached cottage in the historic valley of Porthcurno
- Idyllic location just five to ten minutes from the beach
- Sleeps 4 across 2 bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms
- Dog friendly
- Private parking for one vehicle
- Nearby tennis courts available to hire
- Free entry to PK Porthcurno museum for cottage guests and 10% discount in museum café and shop
- Ideal for a family holiday or couple’s getaway